Cooper Technology supplies high quality single and dual stage vacuum pumps for providing the vacuum power which is required for various applications in material testing.
- Two stage rotary-vane design improves the ultimate vacuum and pump speed and reduces the evacuation time.
- The integrated pump body design ensures the reliability and easy maintenance.
- Built-in oil pump cycling design forced-lubricates the pump chamber and sliding bearing and ensures its lubrication and seal.
- Anti-Suckback design prevents oil from returning back to the system.
- The intake filter can prevent foreign matter from entering into the pump chamber and the exhaust fitting separates oil vapour from the exhaust flow.
- Aluminium oil housing, trestle and motor cover forms a rigid and light design.
- Thermal protection of the motor makes the pump to run steadily and ensures safety.
TGE-3550, 63 mm diameter, bottom connection, (760mm Hg) 1000 mbar Vacuum Gauge is used to monitor the instant applied vacuum. The vacuum gauge works well with max. 60°C fluid temperature. The maximum operating pressure must not exceed 75% of the full scale. The over pressure limit is 40 bar PN x 1.25, optimum ≤ operating range (P0) is between 0.1 PN and 0.75 PN and the protection rate is IP41.
Technical specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Product Codes||Flow Rate (CFM)||Flow Rate (L/min)||Partial Pressure (pa)||Total Presure (pa)|
|Vacuum Pump 51L/min Capacity (50Hz)
|Vacuum Pump 51L/min Capacity (60Hz)
|Vacuum Pump 100L/min Capacity (50Hz)
|Vacuum Pump 100L/min Capacity (60Hz)
|Vacuum Pump 128L/min Capacity (50Hz)
|Vacuum Pump 128L/min Capacity (60Hz)
|Motor (HP)||Intake Fitting Oil||Capacity (ml)||Dimensions mm (W x D x H)||Weight (approx.) Kg|
|TGE-3505||1/4||1/4″ Flare||250||290 x 125 x 225||6.5|
|TGE-3510||1/3||1/4″ & 3/8″ Flare||250||320 x 125 x 235||8.0|
|TGE-3530||1/2||1/4″ & 3/8″ Flare||325||340 x 140 x 245||10.5|