The setting time determination of cement/mortar/gypsum is one of the most important parameter for quality inspection and verification. The machine is based on the innovative ‘CVI-TECH’ philosophy. On the machine, a needle (or a probe) drops freely into a cement sample at regular intervals and in fixed positions. Penetration depth is measured by a sensor with 0.1 mm resolution. Along with the hardening process development, the penetration depth decreases when it matches some thresholds; pre-defined by the intial standards, and final setting times are measured and recorded.
- EN 196-3
- EN 13279-2
- EN 480-2
- ASTM C191
- ASTM C187
- Functional and ergonomic design based on the innovative CVi-TECH philosophy.
- Advanced electronics technologies providing superior performances and total flexibility combined With simplicity in use.
- Easy-to-use double interface: local mode, with large size 4.3″ touch screen colour display and remote mode with PC.
- Supplied complete with PC software for data processing VICASOFT-BASIC.
- With PC software VICASOFT-PREMIUM (optional) up to 32 independent units can be connected to a single PC via LAN port and hub. All units are remotely controlled. Adopting the multi-test network concept laboratory productivity is maximised.
- Integrated graphic printer is available as optional accessory showing both results in numerical format and setting time plot.
- Easy setting and storage of user-defined test profiles allowing quick test start
- Large accessibility to the test space
- Practical in-water testing accessory (optional)
- Automatic determination of initial and final setting time
- Conforming to EN 196-3, 13279-2, 480-2, ASTM C191, C187.
- Large size 4.3″ touch screen color display.
- LAN port for direct connection to PC of a single unit or connection to a LAN hub for creating a network with up to 32 independent units all controlled by a single PC. 1 LAN cable is included.
- USB port for data storage on pen-drive (included).
- Test procedures can be customized and stored to match user-defined requirements.
- Can incorporate an integrated graphic printer showing test result and setting time plot.
- Large test space with easy accessibility.
- Automatic calculation of initial and final setting time at programmable penetration depth limits.
- Wide range of accessories including EN and ASTM/AASHTO parts, in-water testing kit, needle cleaning device, integrated printer, probes for testing consistency and gypsum
- Minimum penetrations rate: 10 seconds
- Penetration measurement by encoder
Easy programming of customised test profiles, re-callable for future tests, including:
- Adjustable test start delay
- Penetration points positions
- Manual or automatic penetration rate
- Free or driven dropping mode
- Holding intervals inside the sample
- Automatic end-test detection
- Automatic measurement of initial and final setting time
- Test data: test number, operator, client, date, hour, cement type, water percentage, delay
- Easy calibration menu
- Clock calendar
Accessories are not included in the price of main device (unless stated otherwise) and may be purchased separately if required.
TCM-0551 Accessory for Needle Continuous Cleaning and In-Water Testing
TCM-0552 LAN hub for PC connection of up to 7 VICAMATIC- 2 units or up to 6 units in case of multi-hub network. LAN cable from hub to PC is included. Each VICAMATIC-2 unit is supplied complete with LAN cable.
TCM-0553 Upgrading of a VICAMATIC-2 unit for incorporating a graphic printer into the head. Test settings and results are plotted both as numerical and graphical format including penetration depth/time diagram. The upgrading shall be factory installed.
TCM-0554 Needle for Final Setting Test EN TCM-0555 Cylindrical Probe for Consistency Test TCM-0556 Additional Weight 700 g, TCM-0557 Water thermostatic unit for VICAMATIC -2. Up to 2 units may be connected. 230 V, 50-60 Hz, 1 ph. TCM-0557-N Water thermostatic unit for VICAMATIC -2. Up to 2 units may be connected. 110 V, 60 Hz, 1 ph TCM-0558 Conical penetration probe 8 mm dia x 50 mm complete with 100g calibrated weight for gypsum testing to EN 13279.
TCM-0559 VICASOFT-PREMIUM Software for PC connection of up to 32 VICAMATIC-2 units including remote control of each unit, data acquisition – processing – filing, printout of test reports.
Communication via LAN port (each VICAMATIC-2 unit is supplied complete with LAN cable). The connection of one VICAMATIC-2 unit is direct via the PC LAN-port, for more VICAMATIC-2 units (up to 32) one or more LAN hubs are required with total number of ports equal (or bigger) to the number of VICAMATIC-2 units included in the network. LAN hubs are not included.
||1.13 mm dia. needle for initial setting time test to EN
||1 mm dia. needle for setting time test to ASTM/AASHTO
||Plastic Mould to EN
||Plastic Mould to ASTM/AASHTO
||Glass base plate
||Spare base plate for in-water testing kit
TCM-0550E is supplied complete with EN 196-3 accessories: initial setting time needle
1.13 mm dia. mould and PC software VICASOFT-BASIC.
TCM-0550A is supplied complete with ASTM C191 accessories: initial setting time needle
1.00 mm dia, mould and PC software VICASOFT-BASIC.
Technical specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Dimensions mm (W x D x H)
||200 x 400 x 410
|Weight (approx.) Kg