Dynamic and static creep measurement system with confining stress to perform EN 12697-25 (Method B)
- System to produce adjustable confining stress 100mm and 150mm Ø specimens in axial tension or compression
- Triaxial cell with accurate pressure regulator, pressure indicator and all pneumatic fittings
- Pressure range 0-500kPa
- 100mm Ø platens with ‘O’ rings for sealing membranes
- 150mm Ø platens with ‘O’ rings for sealing membranes
- Platens are M.S. grade 070M20 case hardened to 750HV to a depth after grinding of at least 0.5mm. They are surface ground and polished.
- 2* CRT-PDLV. Permanent deformation displacement transducer ±5.0mm range
- 3* 100mm Ø x 100mm neoprene membranes
- 3* 150mm Ø x 200mm neoprene membranes
- Test software to meet latest standard specifications
- CRT-PRESTRIAX-SET can be used to perform EN12697-25 Method A if a Ø96mm top platen is ordered.
- Software is also available to perform Flow Time and Flow Number